- Sept/89 Mr. H.M. Marier, Family History
- Oct/89 Dr. R. Estey, MacDonald College Local Agriculture History
- Nov/89 Mrs. G. Cunningham, Costume History
- Jan/90 Mr. R. Gandey & Mr. M. Carter, Beaconsfield's Tri-centennial
- Feb/90 Mr. D. Brown, Antiques
- Mar/90 Dr. R. Bider, St. Lawrence River Valley History
- Apr/90 Mr. 0. Lavallee, The National Dream
- May 29 AGM Mrs. L. MeAuslane, Quilting History
- Sept. 27/88 Dr. Kenneth Mackenzie, Ph.D. – “The Allan Line & Me”
- Oct. 25 Roger Bider - Ecomuseum
- Nov. 29 Robert Baird - History of Beaconsfield
- Jan. 31/89 Grace Cunningham - The Golden Square Mile
- Feb 28 Linda Joyce - Raptor Center
- Mar. 28 Lyle Cruickshank - History of NFB Films
- Apr. 25 Dr. Kenneth Mackenzie, Ph.D. - Railways vs. Waterways: The struggle for supremacy between railways and canals 1880-1903
- May 30 Conrad Graham - "McCord Museum and the value of museums to the public"
- Sept.29/87 - Ann McKinnel-Walker, the Harpell Press of Ste. Anne de Bellevue from an historical perspective.
- Oct. 27 - Ben Shara, Treasurer of the College of Pharmacy 'The History of Pharmacy" will be presented.
- Nov. 24 - Father Tom McEntee of St. Edmund of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church; Rev. and Canon Frank Toop of St. Mary's Anglican Church; Rev., The movement of English Protestant and Catholic churches out to the West Island.
- January 26/88- Graeme Decarie "Leisure"
- February - Doris Montour of Kahnawake
- September 30/86 Wayne McKell of the Chateauguay Valley Historical Society on the history of that region
- October 28 Valerie Benham, Mr. Les Sawyer, Bank note designer and miniaturist.
- November 25 Paul-Emil Cadorette of Parks Canada on the history of the Lachine area
- Jan 27/87 Roy Wilson slides on the old houses of Quebec
- Feb 24 Henry Harwood, St. Michel de Vaudreuil church
- Apr 28 Dr. F. Schlossher on the history of fashion
- June 8 AGM Guy Vadeboncoeur, curator of the David Stewart Museum on St. Helen's Island and Le Vieux Fort
- September 24/85 History of Ste Anne de Bellevue Brian Matthews
- November 26 "The Need to Preserve Older Buildings in Montreal", Mark London
- January 28/86 "Food Through the Ages" Margaret Goldik and Wendy Mason
- February 25 "Fur Trade and the Northwest Company" Victoria Stewart
- March 25 "A Pageantry of Fashion", Prof. Francesca Shlosser
- April 29 "Early Arts in Canada" by France Bourgeois
- May 27 AGM "Building of Canals in Canada" Paul-Emile Cadorette of Parks Canada
- SEPT. 25/84 “Fur Trading" by Armour Landry- historian
- OCT. 30 Old Montreal by France Bourgeois of Coup d'Oeil sur l’Art Lecture and slide projection at Gibby’s restaurant.
- Nov. 27 History of the Mohawk Indians of Caughnawaga and the Chateauguay area and brief history of Lachine by Gerry Rogers
- Jan. 29/85 History of Beaurepaire-Beaconsfield by Gisele Hall with slide projection of old and local pictures
- Apr. 30 History of Ste Anne by Josee Derepentigny slides and pictures will be shown
- Sep 27 France Boungeois - Faison revivre nos ancestors
- Oct 25 Ann Lachance - The history of Dorval
- Jan 31 Robert Baird - Cartography pertaining to the West Island
- Feb 23 Prof. R. Diubaldo - Inuits and history of its people.
- Mar 29 Dr. Graham. Decarie - The English population in Montreal
- Apr 19 Julia Gersovitch of Heritage Montreal - Victorian Architecture Slide show
- May 29 (AGM) Prof. Hereward Senior - The United Empire Loyalists in Quebec
1982 - 1983
- Sept.28, 1982 Gisele Hall Visual presentation of our local history (old pictures and maps)
- Oct.26, 1982 Prof. John Bland “The French Canadian architecture”
- Nov.30, 1982 Prominent historian: Sister Estelle Mitchell, Grey Nuns
- Mar. 29, 1983 Rene Chartrand -Curator and historian from the Military Museum in Ottawa
- Apr. 26, 1983 Expose on the family genealogy by local Quebec Family History Society