- Sept. 29, 1977: (AGM) A slide and talk presentation by Mr. Earle Moore entitled "The Restoration of a 19th Century Quebec Village". This gave an insight as to how interesting our past could be.
- Jan. 12th, 1978 Mr. Claude Hoskin, former owner of The Grove, circa 1810, gave a talk and slide show about the Beaurepaire-Beaconsfield area, with emphasis on the history of The Grove Hotel. Besides shedding a lot of light on our early days, there were many humorous anecdotes about happenings during Mn. Hoskin's quarter century ownership of The Grove.
- April 26th, 1978 Mr. Chester E. Beachell of the National Film Board spoke about his underwater exploits and also showed a film about the so-called "Killer Whales" which, we learned, are actually most gentle creatures. Mn. Beachell also mentioned there were wrecks of ships in local waters and he hoped that some day more relics of our past would be recovered. Apparently, most of the wrecks are located in swift water, which is understandable and difficult to reach.
- June 28, 1978 AGM Sally Weary,a McGill History graduate, gave a brief outline of her current work
- Sep 11, 1978 “A Trip Through History”, Mr. David Stewart
- November 28, 1978 Historic House Tour, Trestler House in Vaudreuil, P Roy Wilson as guide and speaker.
- February 13th, 1979 Slides and movies of Beaurepaire 300