- November 15th, 2007 Adrian Willison, “The American Revolution on Lake Saint Louis and its Shores”; Centennial Hall
- January 2008: Pauline Faguy-Girard, Preview of some of her findings in the Minutes of the Beaconsfield City Council meetings 1910-1957
- February 21st 2008, Mr. Rudolf Okker, “Benedict Arnold in the West Island”, Centennial Hall
- March 20th, 2008: Michel Belisle, “Fief Boisbriant - Senneville”, Media Room, Beaconsfield Library
- April 17th, 2008: Patrick Campbell and Jean-Louis Denis,” Aviation is in the air of Beaconsfield” and Défilé of TCA/Air Canada stewardesses’ uniforms, the Annexe.
- Mar 15th, 2007 Jean Morrison, “Living the Good Life as an oral history interviewer”
- February 15, 2006 The Right Honourable Francis Scarpaleggia
November 16, 2006 Mrs Evelyn McOuat (Bremner) speaking about Douglas Bremner, her father: important figure of our city, artist, musician, philanthropist and member of the Order of Canada
- November 17, 2004 Mme Françoise Duguay, President of the Quebec Archeologists Association, "Excavations at Pointe Caron"
- May 18, 2005 Douglas Jack, Typonomy of the Native Peoples of this area