- November 2008, Elizabeth Abbott, Dr. Maude Abbott, our first woman doctor.
- January 2009, Gilles Perron, “J. Léonide Perron, First Mayor of Beaconsfield, A man destined to be Prime Minister of Quebec", Centennial Hall.
- February 2009, Jean-Louis Denis in the very atmospheric setting of the restored heritage property currently occupied by the Beaconsfield Yacht Club, addressed the subject of his ancestor who was granted land in Baie d’Urfé in 1678.
- March 2009, Gilles Laberge, "The Iroquoians of the St. Lawrence Valley" and showed some very interesting slides.
- April 2009, Anne Collette, "West Island architects and architecture from the eighteenth century up to the 1950s".