- October 2010: Pat Coombes, on Beaconsfield Golf Club, meeting held at the Beaconsfield Golf Club
- November 18, 2010: Clifford Lincoln, on “Can we as individual change our world?”
- January 20, 2011: Alain Ménard, on Vineyards in Québec (1860-1900), including the one in Beaconsfield
- February 17, 2011: Virginia Bell, on the 50 years of the Briarwood Church in Beaconsfield
- April 21, 2011: Allison Irwin, on NOVA Thrift Shops, describing the struggles and the chances they took when opening new stores (4 total) and also innovative ways of what they “do” with unusual items.
- May 2011: Roy Wright, on the Kingdoms of the St. Lawrence Lawrence visited by Jacques Cartier… and their descendents"; from the writings of Jacques Cartier and the Sieur de Roberval, the history and culture of the indigenous Saint Lawrence Iroquoians, Mohawks and Hurons.